Embarrassed by Those Extra Inches? Try Liposuction!
Liposuction is a very effective surgical technique that can get rid of unwanted fat and help someone achieve a slimmer body profile. There have been many advancements in the procedure over the years that have made it more efficient, safe, and effective. Nowadays, tumescent liposuction is considered one of the best techniques to remove stubborn fat from the body.
What is Tumescent Liposuction?
Liposuction is one of the most popular procedures in America. it is minimally invasive and provides outstanding results. Tumescent liposuction is an evolution of the traditional method in that it utilizes a tumescent fluid as a numbing solution. It is injected into the body at the beginning of the surgery to help minimize pain and bleeding.
The solution will help make the skin so firm and really swollen that the risk of surgical bleeding is marginally reduced. It can be used on almost any area of the body, including the abdomen, back, love handles, and arms.
The procedure involves separating the fat with a cannula prior to beginning the liposuction and spreading the remaining fat after the liposuction to achieve a smooth, even, and beautiful end-result.
The Top Benefits of Tumescent Liposuction
There are many different liposuction techniques available today, and tumescent liposuction is one of the most popular because of the many benefits it offers to the person undergoing the procedure.
● The major benefit of tumescent liposuction is that you don’t need general anesthesia to ensure optimal comfort. Without it, the procedure becomes simpler and easier to tolerate.
● With the tumescent technique, there is less pain and less risk of blood loss and bruising. The solution will also make it easier for your doctor to remove the fat as a lot of liquid is injected in the skin before the procedure begins. The epinephrine in the solution helps to reduce surgical bleeding by constricting the blood vessels.
● It helps to make the recovery process even faster and more comfortable, especially a few days after the surgery.
● Faster recovery times mean that you can return to your normal daily activities much quicker than with the traditional method.
● During tumescent liposuction, doctors use small microcannulas. It results in slower suction of fat, which yields in consistent fat reduction. The results are better and more even. With the use of a microcannula (extremely tiny and hollow tubes); there will be less visible post-surgical marks to worry about.
● Tumescent liposuction is also an extremely effective technique to remove fat. It can remove fat evenly and give your body the contours you desire so that you will look and feel good in your own body.
Tumescent liposuction is a gentler procedure than the older techniques used in the past. If you have been considering liposuction to lose some extra inches and layers of fat from your body, ask your doctor about tumescent liposuction. Your care provider can guide throughout the entire procedural process and create a treatment plan suited to fit your specific needs and desires.
Contact Our Office
If you’re interested in learning more about tumescent liposuction, contact our office to schedule an appointment with board-certified plastic surgeons, Doctors Henry Sandel and Clair Duggle. With their help, the body of your dreams is well within your reach.