At the Sandel Duggal Center for Plastic Surgery and Medspa, the health and well-being of our staff and patients is of the utmost importance to us! We have developed and implemented safety protocols to ensure we are practicing within the cleanest, safest environment possible. Our goal is to provide our patients, staff and visitors with a safe and comfortable environment where they can confidently receive their aesthetic and medical treatments with comfort and trust in our facility, and not just in the treatments we are providing.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment and call our office at 410-266-7120 to inform our team of your arrival. We ask that you remain in your personal vehicle until you are advised by one of our team members to enter the facility. This allows time to minimize the contact with other patients and staff members while adhering to all social distancing standards and regulations. Upon checking in, your temperature will be taken and you will be provided hand sanitizer.
- Please wear a face covering (mask) upon entering the facility and to your appointment. You will be required to leave the covering on during treatment, unless directed to remove it by your healthcare provider in order to address any lower-face concerns.
- No children or guests will be allowed to accompany you to your appointment. We have also suspended all on-site vendor visitations and / or food delivery services. This helps minimize the number of people in our facility at any given time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING SANITATION AND SAFETY MEASURES BEING TAKEN:
- Patient Flow: We have employed strategic scheduling within our practice(s) which includes elongating appointments to allow for proper sterilization protocols and limiting the amount of appointments per floor and physician, daily.
- We practice hospital-grade sterilization for all instruments and after each patient visit, exam tables and chairs are wiped down with OSHA-recommended wipes.
- All high-touch areas (i.e. door handles, counters, desks, chairs, bathrooms, etc.) are wiped down with hospital-grade wipes throughout the day, and after each patient encounter.
- Our facility is professionally cleaned every evening after seeing patients.
- Our ambulatory surgery center (West Annapolis Surgery Center) undergoes hospital-grade cleaning per OSHA and Department of Health guidelines every evening after surgeries or procedures have been performed.
- All staff adheres to standard precautions which include: proper hand hygiene, temperature checks each morning, use of PPE, respiratory/ hygiene etiquette, safe injection and procedures practice, sharps safety, proper sterilization of all instruments and devices, and cleaning / disinfecting all environmental surfaces.
- Any employee who feels unwell is mandated to stay home.
- Any patient exhibiting signs of illness is asked to reschedule their appointment.
The safety and wellbeing of our patients is, and will continue to be, our top priority. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following precautionary measures and guidelines to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
According to the CDC, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and compliance with these new processes. We will continue to update and evolve our processes as information is released. We appreciate you, and look forward to helping you with your aesthetic and medical needs.
The Sandel Duggal Center for Plastic Surgery and Medspa / West Annapolis Surgery Center Teams